Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The van

You never know what is going to happen when you ride.  You can prepare, you can anticapate and do your best not to put yourself into a bad position.

I was coming up to the red light, already starting to slow when the mini van cut right out in front of me. 

I didn't even have to think.  Brakes on, turned the bike sidways and looked for a way out.   There was none. 

I didn't hit the van, I didn't put the bike down.   I did look at the driver with a "WTF???" face long and hard.

Thank you motorcycle safety course. 

2 comments:

SonjaM said...

I guess I would have had to say more than WTF to this specific cager. Glad, nothing happened.

Canajun said...

And let me guess, the driver looked right past you without so much as a nod of apology. Right?