Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Addendum.....Honda got a motorcycle that blurs the lines again!

Thanks to Moto-choice.com
If you weren't paying attention to my little rant about the future of motorcycling belong to the maxi-scooters.  Then you need to read this review of the the 2012 Honda Integra NC 700 ABS.  It's not really a scooter, it's not really a motorcycle but a combination of the two...a maxi scooter.  It's a fair review I think and written towards the market that may buy it.

I'm not sure if it will be available in the states or what they will call it (the Integra car is not to be confused with the bike of course).  Either way it's just another example of meeting a lot of different needs in the future by thinking ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.

Reading this info So i am glad to convey that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out
exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to don?t overlook this website and provides it a look on a constant basis.


Here is my weblog :: green coffee