Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Color the Season - a blog challenge.

Every now and again you have to take up a Challenge.  In this case the wonderful Wisconsinland blog posted a challenge about "Color the Season."  I supposed if I continued to live up north I would need some sort of color to break up the bleak whiteness.  

So I thought I would share a few photo's that, for what ever reason, did not make the cut on the blog.  And a few photo's of things found outside my door.

From the Buddhist Temple I visited.
Sometimes the best flowers are the ones you find on the roadside.


My back yard, the bench will be painted a antique white.

A stained glass window from a Abby.


I have two orange trees in the back yard.

I hope that brought a little color into your day!

No comments: