Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

A wash, a wax, a haircut and shave....dapper is as dapper does

The "honey do" list is rather extensive today.  I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow if not the whole day participating in the the 2016 Distinguished Gentleman's ride for prostate cancer research and men's health in general.  I have my outfit ready, although I decided against the bright orange 1970's tux for several reasons.


Their are, currently at last count, approximately 150 riders taking part in the ride.  Out of all those riders I finished in 6th place with nearly $625 dollars raised.  Thank you to everyone that supported me.  I'm honored and happy to call each and everyone of you my friend. 

Today I try to complete the "honey do" list.  My beloved Kimmy is going to get a wash and wax.  I might as well do the cars as well right?  I need a haircut and a shave.

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to post any pics or do a write up till Monday morning or later.  A friend of mine who's also riding in the event will be shooting Go-Pro video as well and we should have that posted soon as well.

 Overall I'm excited about the whole thing.  With only one day left I feel it's ok to share the route.


 

No comments: